5 things I was doing 5 years ago.
1. Trying to find an apartment
2. Switching my major to humanities
3. Figuring out what to do for the summer
4. Walking everywhere I wanted to go.
5. Getting ready to go home for a visit.
5 things I’ll do tonight.
1. Make dinner.
2. Fold clothes.
3. Do the dishes.
4. Go to sleep.
5. Um...go to sleep.
5 things I would do with a million-dollars.
1. Buy a house.
2. Furnish said house.
3. Put money aside for JL's tuition and books.
4. Take cello lessons.
5. Put the rest into savings.
5 places I have lived.
1. 615 E. Woodruff Drive., Baton Rouge, LA.
2. 129 Country Chase Dr., Wind Gap, PA
3. 512 T Hall, Provo, UT
4. Hobbit House, Provo
5. The Barn #3, Provo
5 jobs I have had.
1. Jason's Deli order taker/cashier/head delivery night person
2. Moe's line worker
3. MTC Cafeteria worker
4. BYU Chemical Engineering Dept. Secretary
5. Nanny!
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Finishing my 1001 (book) long reading list
2. Doing yoga every morning
3. Getting settled in a new place
4. Spending as much time as possible with my husband and future children
5. Silly, but I want to be capable of decorating cakes at home
I ♥ MOE's and the only on in Omaha closed :(
ReplyDeleteAs for cake decorating...it really isn't that hard and a lot of times Hobby Lobby or Michael's will have the classes 1/2 price.