
First he fell asleep in the crook of my arm. Then he lunged across our bodies with his head on JL's chest and his legs on my stomach. Finally, JL and I sandwiched around his little body and he rolled from side to side in his sleep, putting his little hands on our arms and faces.
It was adorable the way he gently clung to us like we were giant teddy bears. And because he wasn't screaming.
He is growing up so fast Ali. I want to see more pictures of him!
ReplyDeleteHey Ali!! I'm so glad JL gave me your blog address! It is so much fun to read!! Since I still haven't met you it is a great resourse to feel closer to you! Your writing is so much fun to read! I am supposed to be doing homework, and here I sit reading and reading all of tese interresting things you have to say, only in the wrong order! :) I look up and 20 minutes went by in a flash! At 11:56pm, thats not really a good thing! ;) Walter looks so adorable, and so big!, in that picture! I vote for more pictures as well!! I'm definitely going to take you up on your literary suggestions! Can't wait to keep reading your fun stories and great thoughts!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. - This is Megan! JL's FAVORITE cousin!!! :D