Today my hot pink super skinny marker ran out. I was in the middle of coloring one of our grocery receipts. Obviously, this was a necessary task and now the "a" in "maceys" is the only bi-racial letter. Talk about unfair.
Last night, while JL and I were learning from the Green brothers, a chair leg and the full weight of my husband's 6' body was placed on the top of my foot. Ouch, right? After we heard a sickening crunch from my foot, we both went into shock. Which was interesting, because my shock involved hysterical sobbing and hyperventilating, while my husband's shock involved looking like he was going to vomit and laughter. Who knew? I also spent the rest of the evening hopping around on one foot while randomly crying ( insert apology to our downstairs neighbors ). This evoked more laughter from JL. Apparently I looked like an adorably retarded bunny.
Oh...and we woke up the Gosling. So that was fun.
But my foot isn't broken. Or fractured. Just horribly bruised.
In other words, let me get my limp on.
Loves?
ReplyDeleteyou are awesome! i love the reference!
ReplyDelete